Fountain Valley Regional Hospital is proud of the full range of quality services we provide. Since 1971, we have dedicated our efforts to meet and serve the medical needs of our growing community. We were the first hospital in Orange County to offer residents an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Thrombectomy Receiving Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are one of only two certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only hospital in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach with a Level III Neonatal ICU . We're proud of the efforts of our physicians, nurses and staff who strive to provide you with the best care possible.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Interviews patient, family, significant others to formulate a nursing history.
- Observes, identifies and collects data to identify nursing care needs of the patient and family.
- Correlates the medical plan of care with the nursing plan of care.
- Identifies and reports to the appropriate person(s) abnormal diagnostic data and clinical changes in the patient's condition.
- Reviews each patients chart for completeness. Notifies physician or other appropriate persons if chart is not complete in a timely fashion to avoid delays.
- Completes an immediate assessment of each patient as they arrive in SDS post procedure.
- Based on changing patient needs in the Post procedure phase, evaluates, revises and updates patient care until discharged from the unit.
- Minimum Education : Knowledge necessary to obtain California RN license. Current California RN license and current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS and PALS certification required.
- Minimum Experience : Recent acute care experience preferred.
Job: Surgical Services
Primary Location: Fountain Valley, California
Facility: Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.