RN L&D FULL TIME NIGHTS AT MEMORIAL CAMPUS
The Registered Nurse in Labor and Delivery is a professional nurse who coordinates the delivery of nursing care for the patient during the perinatal period. The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse participates in patient and family teaching, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state registration or eligibility to do so.
- CPR required of all RN's.
- All RN's should obtain NRP within 6 months of employment.
- ACLS within 1 year of employment for new RN, and 6 months for experienced RN
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge and skills.
Job: Obstetric/Women Wing/Labor & Delivery
Primary Location: El Paso, Texas
Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.