JOB SUMMARY Effectively delivers patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation
JOB QUALIFICATIONS 1. Registered Nurse with current Illinois license, BSN preferred
2. CPR certification
3. Demonstrated organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service delivery skills
5. Excellent experience leading and facilitating a wide variety of diverse patient groups required
6. Ability to assess needs, identify problems, explore alternatives and implement solutions.
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with hospital policy and governmental regulations.
8. Knowledge of basic computer operations and use of word processing software
9. Ability to use audio/visual equipment, telephone and other clinical equipment for patient teaching.
Primary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Facility: Weiss Memorial Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.