Job Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Job Facility: UNC Medical Center
We are seeking experienced RNs for our 53 bed inpatient Hematology/Oncology Unit (4 Oncology).
4 Oncology cares for solid tumor and hematologic malignancy patients including the management of:
- Antibiotic therapy
- End of life care
Prior oncology or chemotherapy experience is preferred but not mandatory. We will provide you with the chemotherapy knowledge as well as disease-specific training to provide quality nursing care to this patient population
RN Incentive Program:
Potential relocation, commitment incentive, and tuition assistance. Click here and learn more!
- With this opening, we are flexible to hire someone at either 30 or 36 hours a week (60 or 72 hours/pay period) with 12 hour shifts and weekend rotation.
- Could be either Night shift or rotating Day/Nights.
- Self-scheduling to meet the needs of the unit and employee.
- Qualifies for an excellent benefit and PTO package.
- We're currently offering Commitment and Relocation Incentives to eligible candidates.
- Requires graduation from a state-accredited school of professional nursing
- One year of nursing experience
- Must be licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the State of North Carolina by the NC Board of Nursing.
- Current certification in Healthcare Provider BLS/ CPR required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, preferred.
If hired after January 6, 2014, must be enrolled in an accredited program within four years of employment, and obtain a Baccalaureate degree with a major in Nursing or a Master’s degree with a major in Nursing within seven years of employment date.
Internal Number: ONC005OD
About UNC Health Care
UNC Health Care is a not-for-profit integrated health care system owned by the state of North Carolina and based in Chapel Hill. Originally established Nov. 1, 1998, by N.C.G.S. 116-37, UNC Health Care currently comprises UNC Hospitals and its provider network, the clinical programs of the UNC School of Medicine, and eleven affiliate hospitals and hospital systems across the state.