The Medical Assistant (MA) supports providers and other members of the health care team in clinic offices by performing a variety of back office patient related tasks and ensuring smooth patient and work flow within the department. May work at any PAMF office location/department. Adheres to PAMF policies and procedures and supports the mission and vision statement.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting program approved by PAMF and/or equivalent
- A minimum of 160 back office extern hours
- Current AHA healthcare provider BLS certification
- AAMA, AMT, NCCT or CCBMA certification required within twelve (12) months of hire
- Basic keyboarding and computer abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; flexibility