The Registered Nurse in the Acute Care setting manages the patient/family experience through utilization of critical thinking, teamwork, effective communication, and nursing judgment/knowledge/skills.
Education: Current California RN licensure or interim permit to practice registered nursing.
Experience: Acute care experience is preferred. Experience in area of clinical specialty is preferred.
Knowledge: Demonstrate basic nursing skills. Demonstrate effective English written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) for health care provider.
- Completion of hospital orientation:
- Demonstrate basic math skills.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of community resources, legal policies relating to patient decisions and outcomes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the performance standards of other nursing team members.
- Demonstrate skills in delegation, leadership and team management concept.
- Completion of unit specific orientation.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: Yes
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Night
Shift Hours:12 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:72
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted