- Provides clinical and administrative nursing support for research trials, studies, and projects.
- Recruits and screens potential participants.
- Performs patient/research subject evaluations, administers medications and research instruments and collects data.
- May assist with surgical procedures.
- Provides patient education related to study.
- Makes referrals to in-house or community professionals.
- Follows-up with project participants in accordance with established standards and protocols.
- May coordinate staffing or scheduling assignments.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Employees in this classification may be required to work with, take specific precautions against and/or be immunized against potentially hazardous agents.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia and one year of related nursing experience.
- This position must be credentialed through Emory Healthcare under the RNII category.