ProMedica Senior Care, formerly Heartland Home Health Care and Hospice, is a leading provider of home health care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care.
PRN Triage RN.
The Triage Nurse is responsible to provide nursing triage services. Functions to assess the severity of the patient’s health concerns, implementing nursing interventions and arranges skilled nursing or support staff visits as indicated on an individual basis.
- Ability to manage Patient care with specific knowledge and experience in bedside nursing, symptom management, crisis intervention and family intervention.
- Ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with the Patient and family.
- Excellent communication skills, i.e. listening, oral and written skills while conversing with patients, families, health professionals and community agencies.
- Capacity to function independently with licensed scope of practice.
- Must have the ability to handle stressful emergency situations calmly and effectively.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
4705 – ProMedica Hospice – Serving Northeast Florida