Reporting to the Director of Patient Care Services/Shift Manager, the Registered Nurse is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and providing high quality, individualized patient care using the components of the nursing process.
- CA RN license
- ACLS (within 6 months of hire/transfer).
- 1+ years of acute care experience.
- Successful completion of Cardiac Dysrhythmia Recognition exam (within 6 months of hire/transfer).
- Must complete the Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Certification within 12 months after eligibility following hire/transfer into the department, and maintain current certification. (Eligibility is defined as 6 months working experience in an Oncology unit.)
- Must obtain National Institute of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) certification within 6 months of hire or transfer into unit and must maintain thereafter.
Primary Location: Modesto, California
Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.