Reporting to the Director of Clinical Quality, the Accreditation Manager will ensure that the hospital and all services included on the State of California license are in continual readiness status for Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Joint Commission), Department of Health Services (DHS) and Centers for Medicaid (CMS) surveys. Is the facility medical staff peer review manager.
- CA RN license
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Title II, CMS, CDPH and Accreditation standards
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- 3+ years experience in increasing management responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of peer review process
- Microsoft Word, Excel andPowerPoint/Presentation skills required.
Job: Managers and Directors
Primary Location: Modesto, California
Facility: Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.