RN L&D FULL TIME DAYS AT EAST CAMPUS
The Registered Nurse in Labor and Delivery is a professional nurse who coordinates the delivery of nursing care for the patient during the perinatal period. The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse participates in patient and family teaching, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Minimum Work Experience
Minimum 1-2 years preferred
- Current RN licensure in the State of Texas or compact state required
- CPR Certified required
- NRP within 6 months of employment required
- ACLS within 18 months of employment required
- Fetal Heart Monitoring certification within 6 months of employment
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge and skills
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred
Job: Obstetric/Women Wing/Labor & Delivery
Primary Location: El Paso, Texas
Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.