- Responsible for utilizing the nursing process to assess patient condition during infusion and before discharge. Communicates results to other members of the healthcare team from the appropriate plan of care formulated by the healthcare provider. Edits documentation of patient activities to ensure an accurate record of patients' medical treatment and response. Supports defined organizational goals and objectives. Ensures universal precautions and departmental protocols are adhered to at all times. Requires current State of California RN license, Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, and ONS Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certification. Performs other duties as required.
- AssociatesDegree in Nursing
- Current State of California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certificate
Primary Location: Turlock, California
Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.