RN EMERGENCY DEPT FULL TIME DAYS AT TRANSMOUNTAIN CAMPUS
The Emergency department Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who coordinates the delivery of nursing care for the patient presenting to the Emergency Department. The Emergency Department Registered Nurse demonstrates knowledge in the areas of Triage, Critical Care and EMTALA requirements. The ED RN participates in-patient and family teaching, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state registration or eligibility to do so.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS or equivalent preferred for experienced critical care RN's.
- RN's with more than 1 year of experience should obtain certification within 6 months of employment. New RN/GN, ACLS, PALS within 12 months of hire.
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge and skills.
Primary Location: El Paso, Texas
Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.