RN ER FT NIGHTS AT THE EAST CAMPUS
The Emergency department Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who coordinates the delivery of nursing care for the patient presenting to the Emergency Department. The Emergency Department Registered Nurse demonstrates knowledge in the areas of Triage, Critical Care and EMTALA requirements. The ED RN participates in-patient and family teaching, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Minimum Work Experience
1-2 years' experience preferred
- Current RN Texas Licensure or compact state
- ACLS, PALS within 12 months of hire.
- TNCC or equivalent within 18 months of hire.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge and skills.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
- ESI 5 Level triage course successfully completed within 1 year of hire. RN may not work in triage without having completed this course successfully, regardless of hire date.
Primary Location: El Paso, Texas
Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.