We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital is proud of the full range of quality services we provide. Since 1971, we have dedicated our efforts to meet and serve the medical needs of our growing community. We were the first hospital in Orange County to offer residents an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Thrombectomy receiving Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are one of only two certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only hospital in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach with a Level III Neonatal ICU. We're proud of the efforts of our physicians, nurses and staff who strive to provide you with the best care possible.
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
• Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
• Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
• Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
• Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
• Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
• Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital.
• Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN.
o Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
o BLS (Required)
o ACLS (Preferred)
o PALS (Preferred)
• Must have 2 years L&D experience
• Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
• Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
• Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
• Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
Job: Obstetric/Women Wing/Labor & Delivery
Primary Location: Fountain Valley, California
Facility: Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.