What do we look for in an employee
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Occupational Therapist – OT. Are you passionate about a significant and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need If so, we are looking for you!
Our Occupational Therapists are the cornerstone to ProMedica Senior Care’s dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ an OT that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing
What are some of the major job functions of our Occupational Therapists – OTs
- Plan and administer prescribed OT treatment program for your patients to facilitate rehabilitation following illness, disease, or injury
- Take patient medical history
- Discuss special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, with instruction on how to use the equipment
- Evaluate your patients’ homes or workplaces and, based on their health needs, identify potential improvements, such as labeling kitchen cabinets
- Required to develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
- Demonstrate exercises, for example, joint stretches for arthritis relief that can help relieve pain
- You will observe your patients doing tasks and ask them questions
What are the PERKS of working here
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, you’ll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
What qualifies me to be an OT
4068 – ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation – West Allen, PA