Arden Courts of Wilmington is currently hiring for an Director of Nursing (Resident Service Coordinator)
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
The Resident Services Coordinator/Director of Nursing will:
- oversee day to day activities and personnel within your service area
- implement all policies and procedures established in the Risk Management and Infection Control Manuals to maintain a safe environment
- assess and monitor residents’ health care needs through appropriate actions, training, consultation, and delegation
- hire, train, supervise and develop Resident Services Supervisors and Resident Caregivers
- delegate tasks and monitor service delivery for Resident Services Supervisors and Resident Caregiver staff
- order and maintain inventory of health-related supplies, equipment and supplemental services for residents
This position requires tact, sensitivity and professionalism due to constant interaction with residents and families to guarantee their satisfaction.
ProMedica Senior Care provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare!
349 – Arden Courts of Wilmington, Delaware
Other jobs you may like
RN Case Manager – Home Health Weekend RN Case Manager
- @ Promedica
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Nursing - RN/LPN , Registered Nurse