During the COVID-19 pandemic, IntelyCare is offering shift rates higher than normal to adequately compensate our professionals. Some shifts might pay significantly more than is advertised in this job description due to the unique demands of each of our partner facilities. The rates in this job description represent the current pay rate ranges for the majority of shifts in this area.
YOUR PERFECT SCHEDULE IS WAITING
Nursing professionals like you are heroes – and you deserve to be treated that way. So, we give you the power to choose where and when you work, and how much you make.
- Our mobile app is easy to use: Browse and pick up shifts, check-in and out of shifts, and get paid, all through our app. No nagging phone calls from an agency rep – just a tap of a button.
- Build your own schedule: Choose to work where you want, when you want. We’ll recommend shifts based on your preferences, but we don’t have a minimum hours requirement, and you don’t have to work weekends or holidays (unless you want to!).
- Get paid what you deserve – weekly: We only hire the best, so we pay the best. Plus, your paycheck is automatically deposited into your bank account on a weekly basis.
- Choose from hundreds of shifts in your area
- Book shifts in advance with your favorite facilities
- Opportunities to earn unlimited bonuses
- Competitive quarterly and monthly sweepstakes where you can win luxury vacations, gas cards, care packages – and lots of cash!
- Community-building events and happy hours with fellow IntelyPros
- Earn even more when picking up available overtime, boosted shifts, and hero pay rate shifts
Who You Are:
A Certificated Nursing Assistant (CNA) that’s looking for the freedom and flexibility to build their own schedule and earn higher pay.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform various direct patient care activities in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a nurse.
- Assist patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or eating.
- Collect non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs but not responsible for starting or administering intravenous fluids.
- Aid physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
- Document patient interactions as needed.
- Typically report to a registered nurse, charge nurse, or manager.
- Requires applicable Certificated Nursing Assistant (CNA) state license.
- Minimum 6 months experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital setting
- Pass a state-required background check.
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world— skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of 6 months of experience then we encourage you to apply.
As a W-2 employee of IntelyCare, we will pay you weekly for shifts you work, offer direct deposit, contribute to your payroll taxes, offer workers compensation insurance and even the chance to participate in health care benefits if you qualify.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.