Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
• Successful completion of C.N.A course with Florida State Certification.
• Current BLS/Heart Saver certification
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience.
• Requires a through knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet patient needs for ADL's, must be able to work rapidly under stressful situations with many interruptions.
• Ability to maintain global view and work on many task at one time.
Job: Nursing Assistants and PCA
Primary Location: Hialeah, Florida
Facility: Hialeah Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.