Interior Health… where rewarding nursing and lifestyle choices meet.
If you excel in your nursing practice and want to be part of a cohesive team in a fast-paced ever-changing environment, we have the career for you in a facility and location to fit your lifestyle!
The Thompson Cariboo Region in the Southern Interior of British Columbia is a world renowned vacation destination and offers you and your family envious lifestyle choices while challenging you professionally.
This posting encompasses all nursing vacancies in Kamloops, Williams Lake, 100 Mile House, Clearwater, Ashcroft, Barriere, Merritt, Clinton, Lillooet and Lytton.
Make us your best career destination. We have what you are looking for:
- Tertiary Referral Centre
- Regional and Community Hospitals
- Rural and Remote Opportunities
- High Acuity Response Team
- Critical Care Float (ICU, ER, PARR)
- Relocation Allowance and a comprehensive benefits package for all permanent and relief positions
- Cohesive team & big family atmosphere
- Paid training into specialty nursing fields
- A balanced lifestyle that allows you to be at your favourite recreational activity within minutes of shift end
- Permanent rural nursing positions qualify for a $10,000 rural recruitment signing bonus
- Registered Nursing pay scale is $36.23 – $47.58
- Licensed Practical Nursing pay scale is $28.43 – $32.09
Find your perfect fit at Interior Health in the Southern Interior of British Columbia. Apply Today!
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) within 3 years.
We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.